Monday 5 October 2009

zirul

1)A penny saved is a penny gained.
Honestly,I like to spend all my money at one time.Especially on my topup.Sometimes Ididnt realize that how much I spend for one day.But now,I realize that money is important.now I dont know how to pay all my debts.I dont have any money for now.I adviced myself that saved RM 1 per day.and then I can pay all my debts.so,everyone must understand the important of saving money.and dont be like me..
2)Experience is the best teacher.
I have an experience on making a business.As I remembered last year,my friend and I deal to do a Maggi Business.We mane our shop is "Wei Korang Corner'.At that time I faced many customer's attitude.one of them didnt like chili.sauce but the other one like chili sauce.So i have to do what they are want in order to maximize their utility.at the end,our net profit was RM 1000.That was very meaningful experience to me.and now I know how make a business because of my experience.I hope that our partnership combined together to do a business again.
3)Great haste makes great waste.
I still remembered that last years I got B in Mathematics Modern in trial Spm.I'm very fustrated and angry with myself just beacause of my careless.the careless only the symbol.it should be addtional but I did subtraction.Its only for one question.but it about 4 question I think.I loss 20 marks for that.Im very sad because Trial is my target to backup my spm.From that I remember myself that do carefully and understand the question carefully.

No comments:

A little bit of something to push yourself

Having watched this on AStro's History Channel triggered me to share his determination to all. May it influence you in one way or anoth...