Sunday 4 October 2009

149

1. SPEECH IS SILVER, SILENCE IS GOLDEN

Meaning of this proverb is talk may be beneficial, but sometimes acquiescence may be the best option. after I got my SPM result, I had two choices. whether go to Matriculation Penang or USIM. I was decided to go to matriculation penang but my parents asked me to go to USIM. I kept argue with my parents. I already told them the advantages of the matriculation penang but actually I didn't know about it disadvantages. What I know is matriculation Penang was top 3 in Malaysia and I was very glad if I can go there. I didn't want to go to USIM because USIM is the new one. I didn't know much about USIM. Lastly, after a few of days I keep argue with my parents, I was decided to follow my parent's order. I just silence and let them do all preparation to go to USIM. When I came to USIM, I can feel that USIM is the best for me. It is true that speech is silver silence is golden. If I keep argue with my parents, I am sure I am not here today with all my friends and I was very happy here.

2. WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY

Meaning of this proverb is a person with determination will find a way of doing something and this proverb related to my life. when i was in form 5, i was the lazy one. i only want to play and never want to study. when i sit for my mid-year examination, i can't do the best because i didn't make any preparation. when my teachers were teaching i was talking at the back. when i got my result, i fail for all subjects. deep my heart i felt very regret with my action. i decided to change myself and i want to do the best in my SPM. one of my teachers, miss nazariah, she can see my changes. she came to me and said "where there's a will there's a way. you still have a lot of time to improve yourself and i will help you". after she said like that, with my determination to change, i decided to do the best in SPM. i always tell myself "don't study at eleventh hour so you have to start from know". from that day, i start to follow tuition class and went to meet teachers if there are any problems. now, i m very happy to be like this. busy as a student not like before. finally, when i sit for SPM examination, with my preparation, i can do the best. gladly, i got 8'A for my SPM. i m very happy and it's true there's a will there's a way.

3. HABIT IS SECOND NATURE

According to this proverb,it relate to my life.before,i didn`t like to read a book whether text book or any book.for me its so bored.i have a friend who like to read a book she read a lot of books and she will finish one book for a week.one day she come to me and give me a book which it title was 'sweet heart from the hell`. i don't know why this book attract my attention.one day i read this book and it very interesting. in other hand, it can improve my vocabulary in order to make sure i can score in my MUET.now,i like to reading and i have read a lots of Malay and English books. now it become my habit.its true that habit is second nature.

No comments:

A little bit of something to push yourself

Having watched this on AStro's History Channel triggered me to share his determination to all. May it influence you in one way or anoth...