Sunday 4 October 2009

264

1) Great talkers are little doers
Great talkers are little doers mean those people who talk a lot and are always teaching others usually do not do much work. Well, I have a friend. Let I called him as Aiman. He is a very good talker and he also participated in debate. No wonder, people like him.

Because of his talent in speaking, Aiman has been chosen to be a Head Boy in my previous school. Actually, I don’t like him very well. You know what, he just asks everybody to do their work but he does nothing. When I found this proverb, it reminds me to him. He is such a great talker but he is a little doer.

2) Birds of a feather flock together

Birds of a feather flock together means people of the same sort of character or belief always go together. For me, this proverb is important for a friendship or if you want to build a good relationship with others.

Let I share about my mother. She likes to go shopping and visits her friends during weekend as well as me. So, wherever my mother goes, I will accompany her because we share the similarities.

It differs with my sister, Kak Ngah. She dislikes going out because she will miss all of her favourite TV program. As a result, only my mother and I will go together for any function. It makes me feel closed with her compared than Kak Ngah.


3) Every cloud has a silver lining

If you say that every cloud has a silver lining, you mean that every sad or unpleasant situation has a positive side to it. If you talk about silver lining you are talking about something positive that comes out of a sad or unpleasant situation.

I have an unpleasant situation where I only get 7 A’s during my trial SPM. At that moment, I feel so sad and down because many of my friend manage to score straight A’s. Well, I know I have to manage my time wisely since I am also a secretary of prefect’s board. But prefect is not perfect, right?

I know I can do it. I know I also can be as successful as them since I am competing with all the smart students. At last, I manage to score straight A’s during my SPM. It teaches me that become a prefect should not be a reason to become fail. It depends on us because nothing is impossible to a willing heart. So, every cloud has a silver lining. You might be sad when you have to face problem but one thing that you should realize that there is something good behind it.


THE END

@>>----------^---------------

No comments:

A little bit of something to push yourself

Having watched this on AStro's History Channel triggered me to share his determination to all. May it influence you in one way or anoth...