Sunday, 4 October 2009

264

1) Great talkers are little doers
Great talkers are little doers mean those people who talk a lot and are always teaching others usually do not do much work. Well, I have a friend. Let I called him as Aiman. He is a very good talker and he also participated in debate. No wonder, people like him.

Because of his talent in speaking, Aiman has been chosen to be a Head Boy in my previous school. Actually, I don’t like him very well. You know what, he just asks everybody to do their work but he does nothing. When I found this proverb, it reminds me to him. He is such a great talker but he is a little doer.

2) Birds of a feather flock together

Birds of a feather flock together means people of the same sort of character or belief always go together. For me, this proverb is important for a friendship or if you want to build a good relationship with others.

Let I share about my mother. She likes to go shopping and visits her friends during weekend as well as me. So, wherever my mother goes, I will accompany her because we share the similarities.

It differs with my sister, Kak Ngah. She dislikes going out because she will miss all of her favourite TV program. As a result, only my mother and I will go together for any function. It makes me feel closed with her compared than Kak Ngah.


3) Every cloud has a silver lining

If you say that every cloud has a silver lining, you mean that every sad or unpleasant situation has a positive side to it. If you talk about silver lining you are talking about something positive that comes out of a sad or unpleasant situation.

I have an unpleasant situation where I only get 7 A’s during my trial SPM. At that moment, I feel so sad and down because many of my friend manage to score straight A’s. Well, I know I have to manage my time wisely since I am also a secretary of prefect’s board. But prefect is not perfect, right?

I know I can do it. I know I also can be as successful as them since I am competing with all the smart students. At last, I manage to score straight A’s during my SPM. It teaches me that become a prefect should not be a reason to become fail. It depends on us because nothing is impossible to a willing heart. So, every cloud has a silver lining. You might be sad when you have to face problem but one thing that you should realize that there is something good behind it.


THE END

@>>----------^---------------

No comments: