Sunday 4 October 2009

224

If you can't lick them, join them
This proverbs means if you cannot be like them just is in their group. For me, I am not a clever girl and understand immediately what instructor teaches. So, to get more understand I will friends to individual who can understand it and when I am not understand they will teach me

Ø Rome was not built in a day
It is means that complicated thing take many times to finish. For me this proverbs means that if I want something that difficult to me to get it I must be patient, such as I want to pass this foundation without have basic in add mate, accounting and economics I must always to be patient if I not understand about something topics I must not give up but must focus in classes and read many times text books.

Ø Where there's a will there's a way
If you really want to do something then you will find a way of doing it.
Last year, I was facing SPM. In the middle of that year I still could not understand and memorized history subject but I want t get A in that subject. What have I do is read history text book and answer from my exercises books and finally I got A.

No comments:

A little bit of something to push yourself

Having watched this on AStro's History Channel triggered me to share his determination to all. May it influence you in one way or anoth...