Sunday, 4 October 2009

224

If you can't lick them, join them
This proverbs means if you cannot be like them just is in their group. For me, I am not a clever girl and understand immediately what instructor teaches. So, to get more understand I will friends to individual who can understand it and when I am not understand they will teach me

Ø Rome was not built in a day
It is means that complicated thing take many times to finish. For me this proverbs means that if I want something that difficult to me to get it I must be patient, such as I want to pass this foundation without have basic in add mate, accounting and economics I must always to be patient if I not understand about something topics I must not give up but must focus in classes and read many times text books.

Ø Where there's a will there's a way
If you really want to do something then you will find a way of doing it.
Last year, I was facing SPM. In the middle of that year I still could not understand and memorized history subject but I want t get A in that subject. What have I do is read history text book and answer from my exercises books and finally I got A.

No comments: