Monday 5 October 2009

sharifah

A GREAT TALKER IS A GREAT LIAR...
i have an experience for this proverb at my previous school. I have one close friend that we call she as 'are-t'. i come to her school at 2007 as a new student. she came at me, and after that we be a bestfriend. at first, she is a smooth, kind and always help me. one day, she told me about her family. she say that she has a rich family. her father is a lecturer and have two car at their home. she also say that her mom is a good tailor and can sewing everything. a few month later, when we want to celebrate raya my friend and i go to her house. we want to order 'baju kurung riau' to her mom. we are shocked when we go to her house. she has a house like a village and then she just only have a mazda car. after we give a salam and talk with her mom, she just know how to sew basic 'baju kurung' only. we goes back with ours angry. why she lie us like that??i can be her friend though she is a poor. we can accept it. but, i can't accept her liar!!..so, i must to remember this proverb, a great talker is a good liar thats mean a smooth and persuasive talker may be a good liar...



A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH TWO IN THE BUSH...
this proverb means is it's better to keep what you have than to risk losing it by searching for something better. this proverb is meaningful in my life. this is because i have an experience about that. when i'm 8 yaers old, i follow my family move to a new city at Terengganu. my parent was placed at sek. men. keb. Jerangau to teach the student. at that place, i have a neighbour that i'm very close with him. he is a fifteen years old. we always play together every evening. we also celebration ours birthday together. i see him as my brother because i'm the first sibling. after 4th years, my was change to kuala terengganu at different school. before we move, i want to see his face, but he not come to my house because of my fault..i'm very disappointed about that..until now, i dont know how to find him..i'm very sad!!



FAINT HEART NEVER WON FAIR LADY...
this proverb means that to succeed in life one must have the courage to pursue what they want. i choose this proverb because it's very meaningful in my life. i have the story about the proverb. when i at form4 student, i'm the new student at my school. i'm afraid to ask and answer the question at my class. because of that, i'm fail im my examination. after that, i go to the cauncellor and ask how i want to be succeed in my life. she say that i must to open my mouth wherenever i go.i follow her opinion. thought i just got half 'A's in my SPM, i'm very thank to her. now, i'm have my courage in my life.

No comments:

A little bit of something to push yourself

Having watched this on AStro's History Channel triggered me to share his determination to all. May it influence you in one way or anoth...