Tuesday 4 September 2007

med1,group4

If I Had A Chance To Grow Up All Over Again


If I had the chance to grow up all over again
I’d laugh more and cry less
I’d do less complaining and more appreciating.
I’d take advice and throw away my stubbornness.
I would care to do less and to achieve more
I’d take more knowledge and become more intelligent
I’d stop playing and hug my mother
I would be more confident and determine.
I’d do more to help and less worrying my parents
I would be more friendly to others and cheerful
I’d build strength and spirit
I’d care more about love
And more about life.


Umairah
Nurhanis
Safiyyah
Khadijah
Raihana

No comments:

A little bit of something to push yourself

Having watched this on AStro's History Channel triggered me to share his determination to all. May it influence you in one way or anoth...