Sunday 15 June 2008

Happy Father's Day

to all fathers out there..




my father always asks me "how the day was?" after any exams of anything BIG that happened in my life.
my regular answer would be either "it was really tough", or "i don't want to think about it". both showed signs of frustration.
he always come out with this phrase which i hold on to dearly
"there is nothing easy in this world. if everything was easy, there wont be a purpose for us to live in this world."

now i always remind myself of that phrase. we live to work hard. for the rest of our lives.

another piece of advice form my dad is to organize my life. i certainly inherited being a perfectionist from ma' dad. for me being a perfectionist has its ups and downs. but to tell u the truth it's for the best. "everything has to be in organized. all the pieces of papers has to kept in 'special' files. it'll be difficult at first but once you've got the hang of it everthing after that will be sailing smoothly.

so u lot better start buying a file for english so that all your work can be kept nicely in files for future reference.

No comments:

A little bit of something to push yourself

Having watched this on AStro's History Channel triggered me to share his determination to all. May it influence you in one way or anoth...